Lowe’s Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your Lowes credit account, payments, check your free credit score and other financial services. This post will show you very simple steps to login your business and personal credit accounts, get your password and userID back, credit payment with Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card. Keep reading for more details!
About the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card
Beside Lowes Pro, when you use the Lowe’s Advantage Card, you’ll save 5% off your qualifying purchase or order charged to your credit accounts. The Advantage Card allows customers who spend $299 or more to spread their credit payments over time with Special Financing. This is a significant benefit when making a large credit investment such as a new appliance suite or flooring.
In addition, non-promotional purchases and purchases made during promotions are subject to the standard credit account terms. The standard APR for new accounts is 26.99%. The absolute minimum interest rate is $2. The privacy terms that apply to current cardholders can be found in their credit card agreement. For the Lowe’s Business Credit Cards, you can earn 5% cash back at Lowe’s for the first six months and 2% after that.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login – Access Your Personal Credit Cards Online
By logging in, you can make credit payment and manage your privacy more efficiently. Here are the steps to login:
- Go to the lowes.syf.com login site
- Enter your userID and password
- Clicking on the “Secure Login” button
Note: Remember that you may only login if you have already created accounts. If you are unable to travel to the login page, please check your network again, reload the page or change the login IP address. If you need quick payments, you can “Pay as a guest.” We show you how below.
Get Forgotten Password Back
- Click “password” link
- Enter your userID and ZIP code
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Pick your password
Retrieve Forgotten User ID
- Click “UserID” link
- Enter your Account number and Zip code
- Click the “Continue” button
- Keep following the instructions to finhish
Lowes Credit Login Business Account
Once you login, you can manage your Lowe’s Commercial and Lowe’s Business Advantage credit accounts online from any device, at any time, from any location. Viewing your invoices, statements, paying your card credit and other credit information is simple and secure.
Following are the login procedures.
- Go to the lowes.syf.com/commercial/ site
- Enter your userID and password
- Tap the “LOG IN” button.
Recover Forgotten Password.
- Click “Recover your password” link
- Enter your Account number and User D
- Click the “Next” button.
- Pick your password
Recover Forgotten User ID
- Click “Recover your userID” link
- Enter your account number, first and last name, email address and the month and day of your mother’s birthday.
- Tap the “RECOVER USERID” button
- See your userID at the end
Other Credit Card Options You May Need
Credit Card Application
- Go to the Lowe’s Credit card application page
- Click the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your information, including last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN, phone number, your name, address and contact Information
- For each completed part, click the “Continue” button.
- To complete your application, follow the rest instructions.
Credit Card Activation
- Go to Lowes credit card activation page
- Enter your userID and password
- If you are a new user, click the “Register” button to enroll
- Enter the card number from the front side of the card to continue.
- Enter required information, including your date of birth, the last four digits of your CPR number or your mother’s maiden name.
- Log into your accounts immediately
- Select “Activate Your Card” from the menu bar
- Keep following the instructions and accept all privacy terms and conditions
- Your card now operates
Check Aligibility For A Lowe’s Credit Card
- You navigate to the Consumer Credit Center page
- Click the box under “See if you pre-qualify”.
- Enter your SSN/ITIN and phone number. Click “Continue”.
- Continue to provide your information until the end,
- Now you can see whether you prequalify.
Log into Credit Card Account With Lowe’s App
- Download the Lowe’s app from App Store or Google Play.
- Launch and open the app
- Enter your userID and password in the required box
- Click “Secure Login”.
Lowe’s Credit Card Payment Methods
You must register with the card issuing financial institution before you can conduct a Lowe’s credit card payment online. You must visit the American Express (AmEx) login page to make a credit payment with your American Express Lowe’s Business Rewards Card. Following are payment credit card options for you to choose:
Card login payment customer can follow these steps to finish the service:
- Go to the webpage that handles credit payments.
- To begin the registration process, you must provide your account number and zip code for cards, as well as the card number and card ID number printed on the back of the card.
- To complete event registration and access, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Create a payment plan and set up recurring payments: To complete the transaction, we require the card account and routing numbers associated with your bank.
Synchrony Bank’s QuickPay Online Payment
Using QuickPay credit card service from Lowes Synchrony Bank login, you can pay your bills online without logging in.
- Go to the Lowes QuickPay
- Enter your details, including the last four digits of your social security number and your billing postcode.
- Then just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Go to https://lowes.syf.com/accounts/login/.
- For cards issued by Synchrony, you must provide your account number as well as your zip code to begin the registration process. For other cards, you must state the card number and card number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete registration
- Plan and arrange payments. You must provide your banking account and routing number to complete the transaction.
Payment By Mail
It also accepts credit payments by mail. The address on your statement is where you should send a credit check and money order, or you can just use one of the addresses below.
Below are types of cards and corresponding address for remitting payment:
- Lowe’s Project Card or Lowe Advantage Card: Lowe’s, PO Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914, USA
- Lowe’s Visa Rewards Program: Lowe’s, PO Box 960010, Orlando, FL 32896-0010
- Lowe’s Commercial Accounts: Lowe’s, PO Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970, USA
- Accounts Receivable at Lowe’s: Lowe’s PO Box 530954, Atlanta, GA 30353-0954, USA
- Lowe’s Business Rewards with American Express: Call American Express at 866-537-1397 to get the payment address for your state.
You can use your credit cards to create a phone credit payment, but you may be charged more if you need to do it quickly. Call to do payment customer service using the numbers listed for your credit account type:
- Lowe’s Consumer Credit Cards: 888-840-7651
- Lowe business account: 888-840-7651
- Lowe’s Receivables: 866-232-7443
- Lowe’s American Express Business Rewards: 866-537-1397
Here are Lowe’s phone numbers:
- Lowe’s Business Advantage: 1-800-508-2520
- Lowe’s Advantage: 1-800-444-1408
- Lowe’s Commercial Accounts: 1-866-232-7443
- Lowe’s Business Rewards: 1-866-537-1397
- Customer Service: 1-800-445-6937
Synchrony Bank For Lowes near me
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply log in to your Lowe’s Advantage credit login page, available through Lowes.com, to view and pay your bill securely. You’ll never forget to create a credit payment with your Lowe’s Advantage credit card thanks to online credit account management. Set up AutoPay so that your payment is paid automatically every month.
If you prefer to pay by phone, call (800) 444-1408 and follow the instructions.
For both online and in-store credit applications, the standard Lowe’s Store Card approval time is instant. You will receive an email with temporary card credit information after receiving instant approval for cards to use until your actual card arrives.
You can find out the status of your credit card lowe’s application by calling (888) 840-7651, the customer support line.
Visit the Lowe’s Credit Center to conveniently manage your credit card account and online credit payments for invoices. Call the Lowe’s Credit Center at 1-800-444-1408 if you have any inquiries regarding your credit accounts.
This element is optional. Although MFA is optional, we strongly advise clients to use it as an additional layer of security. From the Security tab on your Profile & Preferences page, you can opt in and out at any time.
With a phone number, credit card, MyLowe’s card, or banking account number, Lowe’s can automatically look up receipts. Once the original receipt has been retrieved electronically, Lowe’s can convert some sales to In-Store Credit cards and do away with the requirement for identification.
Thanks for reading the PowerPACPlus article, we hope this article can help you understand more about Synchrony Bank For Lowes Credit Login, make payment and use financial services with your credit cards. Please let us know your thoughts by leaving your comments below.
How do I pay my Lowes Synchrony Bank credit card? ›
The easiest way you can pay your Lowe's Store Card is either online or over the phone at (800) 444-1408. Alternatively, you can pay your credit card bill in store or by mail.How do I pay my Lowe's account online? ›
Simply use your Lowe's Advantage Credit Card login portal, which can be accessed from Lowes.com, to view and pay your bill securely. Online account management means you'll never have to miss your Lowe's Advantage Credit Card payment. Set up AutoPay so your payment is made automatically each month.Is Lowe's credit card through Synchrony Bank? ›
The Lowe's Advantage Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, is a no-annual-fee credit card that may help you save on home improvement.How to pay Lowe's credit card without login? ›
Synchrony Bank's QuickPay feature lets you pay your bill online without logging in. To use this option, go to Lowe's QuickPay webpage. Enter your credit card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code, and follow the prompts to complete your payment.How do I make a payment to Synchrony Bank? ›
On the mysynchrony.com log in page, tap the Pay Without Log In button and then:
- Select your payment amount.
- Select your payment method.
- Review and authorize your payment.
You can make a Synchrony Bank credit card payment online, over the phone, through the MySynchrony mobile app, by mail, or at Western Union. Synchrony accepts electronic transfers from a linked bank account, checks, money orders, or cash, depending on how you send your payment.Where do I send my Lowes Synchrony Bank payment? ›
P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896. To pay your Synchrony Bank credit card bill over the phone, call the number on the back of your credit card, or find your card's customer service phone number on the Synchrony website.What bank is Lowe's credit card through? ›
What payment methods does Lowes Card accept? Pay through doxo via Apple Pay, debit card, bank account or credit card.Is Synchrony home the same as Synchrony Bank? ›
The Synchrony HOME Credit Card is issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank. The company is working with Discover® Global Network to provide greater merchant acceptance within the home category.
What bank does Synchrony pull? ›
In fact, Synchrony uses TransUnion nearly exclusively. Though all three credit bureaus use your financial activities as the basis for their reports about you, there is the possibility that each bureau will have slightly different details and scores.What is Synchrony Bank linked to? ›
Synchrony is the largest provider of private label credit cards in the U.S. Brands partnered with Synchrony include Amazon, Lowe's, Guitar Center, Gap, Cathay Pacific, Rakuten, Verizon, Sleep Number, and Sam's Club.Can I use my Lowe's credit card at Walmart? ›
You can't use the Lowe's Advantage Card. That's because it's a store card only. This means you can't use it at other retailers for everyday purchases.How do I check the balance on my Lowes card? ›
Online: Log in to your online account to see your Lowe's Store Card balance. Phone: Call (800) 444-1408 and follow the prompts to have the automated system read your current balance. Mobile app: Log in to the mobile app for iOS and Android. Your credit card balance will be shown on the home screen.Can I pay Lowe's credit card with another credit card? ›
You might be asking yourself, "Can you pay off a credit card with another credit card?" In short — yes, you can pay a credit card off with another credit card, there's more than one way to do it.How do I log into Synchrony Bank? ›
First, log in at mysynchrony.com or through the MySynchrony Mobile App with your user name and password. You can then add or delete bank accounts by tapping the Profile menu and selecting Banking Information.Can I pay my synchrony account with a debit card? ›
Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account.What is a Synchrony Bank payment? ›
Synchrony SetPay is a simple and flexible way for you to buy what you want now and pay it back in pieces through predictable, equal payments over a set period of time.What is another name for Synchrony Bank? ›
On June 2, 2014, GE Capital Retail Bank changed its name to Synchrony Bank. Synchrony Financial is the parent company of Synchrony Bank.Is Capital One buying out Synchrony Bank? ›
Capital One Financial Corp. said it will buy Synchrony Financial's $9 billion portfolio of loans left over from a partnership with Walmart Inc., following months of acrimonious negotiations.
Can I pay my synchrony credit card at Walmart? ›
Payment Options. You can pay by mail, online or at a Walmart store. We may allow you to make payments over the phone but we will charge you a fee to make expedited phone payments.What is Synchrony Bank billing address? ›
Where can I mail my payments? For Private Label Credit Cards mail to: Synchrony Bank P.O. Box 960061 Orlando, FL 32896-0061 For Visa/Mastercard credit cards mail to: Synchrony Bank P.O. Box 960013 Orlando, FL 32896-0013.Where is the Synchrony Bank? ›
Synchrony Financial headquarters is in Stamford, CT.Who owns Synchrony Bank? ›
In fact, if you looked prior to 2014, you wouldn't have seen Synchrony Bank anywhere. Then, in what appears to be an instant, it was everywhere. That's because Synchrony Bank was founded in 2003 but operated as a subsidiary of GE Capital. It's now a retail bank but they don't discuss their history much.What bank is the Home Depot credit card from? ›
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card can only be used on purchases at Home Depot. The card is issued by Citibank and offers different financing options.Can I use my Lowes credit card on Amazon? ›
The Lowe's credit card can be used only for Lowe's in-store purchases or for online purchases at Lowes.com. As a store credit card, the Lowe's card cannot be used for any purchases at retailers outside of Lowe's stores or Lowes.com.What payment methods does Lowes accept? ›
- Zero Card (In store and online. You will receive a 5% saving when you make purchases on your Lowes Zero Card).
- Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
Download the Klarna app and search for Lowe's.Can I use my synchrony home card at Walmart? ›
You may be able to use your Synchrony credit card at Walmart, but only if it's Walmart-branded. If you have a Walmart Credit Card you can use it at Walmart and online at walmart.com.Is there a class action lawsuit against Synchrony Bank? ›
Synchrony Bank will pay $2.6 million as part of a class action lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it violated federal telemarketing laws by calling customers about accounts they didn't own.
Does Amazon still use Synchrony Bank? ›
The Amazon Secured Card and Amazon Prime Secured Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, are unique credit cards each with two sets of features – the Secured Card features and the Store Card features. The two credit features have some different rates, fees and rewards.What credit score does Synchrony Bank require? ›
It depends on the credit card you are interested in. Most credit cards offered by Synchrony Bank are designed for people with fair (640 – 699), good (700 – 749) or excellent (750 – 850) credit.Is Synchrony Bank an actual bank? ›
Synchrony Bank is a solid online bank with competitive interest rates on savings, money market, and CD accounts.Does Synchrony Bank hurt your credit? ›
Active or closed accounts
And now that Synchrony Bank owns the accounts, it can also raise or lower credit lines and close accounts for inactivity (even if you don't owe any money on the account). Both of these can affect your credit scores.
On February 13, 2023 - Jpmorgan Chase & Co filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 961,365 shares of Synchrony Financial (US:SYF) valued at $31,590,454 USD as of December 31, 2022. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 14, 2022 disclosing 1,266,887 shares of Synchrony Financial.What is Lowes credit card limit? ›
Your Lowe's Credit Card credit limit will depend primarily on your creditworthiness, debt and income. People have reported being approved with a fair score around 650, but the limits were around $300. Generally, you'd need a higher score of 700+ if you want a higher credit limit (around $2,000).What is the maximum credit limit on a Walmart credit card? ›
Credit limits for a Walmart credit card can range from $150 to over $5,000. Several factors go into determining your credit limit, including your annual income and credit history. Where can I use a Walmart credit card? The Capital One® Walmart Rewards™ Mastercard® can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.Can I get cash from my Lowes card? ›
Unfortunately, you cannot get a Lowe's Store Card cash advance. This kind of transactions are not available with this card, as it is a store credit card, designed solely for making purchases at Lowe's.Can I check my card balance online? ›
Nearly every bank or card issuer has an online portal that cardholders can access either on a computer or via phone. Simply create an account with your card issuer's website and log in anytime to check the balance, make a payment, ask a question or access support.Where can I check my card balance? ›
- Call your credit card issuer.
- Check your online account.
- Use your bank's mobile app.
- Send a text to your bank.
How do I check my synchrony bank balance? ›
Just sign in to synchronybank.com. You can also use our automated phone system by calling 1-866-226-5638 anytime. We do not charge a fee to transfer funds to and from your High Yield Savings and Money Market accounts.How do I pay my credit card from another bank? ›
- Select 'Pay & transfer' You'll find this at the bottom of your app screen.
- Select 'pay from another bank or building society' Then enter the amount you want to pay off of your credit card followed by 'Continue'.
- Select your bank or building society. ...
- All done.
- Login to the New MobileBanking App. ...
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select "Pay" option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.Can you pay your Lowe's credit card? ›
Yes, you can pay your Lowe's Advantage Card balance in-store. You can also make payments online and by mail.Can I make a payment to Synchrony Bank with a debit card? ›
Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account.How do I view my Lowe's statement online? ›
- Sign in to your Lowe's Advantage Credit Account.
- Click on Activity in the navigation bar.
- Choose Statements.
- Follow the easy enrollment instructions.
Go to SynchronyBank.com and sign in for your online banking needs. You can also download the Synchrony Bank mobile app.How do I add an account to Synchrony Bank? ›
First, log in at mysynchrony.com or through the MySynchrony Mobile App with your user name and password. You can then add or delete bank accounts by tapping the Profile menu and selecting Banking Information.Can I pay my Lowes credit card with another credit card? ›
You might be asking yourself, "Can you pay off a credit card with another credit card?" In short — yes, you can pay a credit card off with another credit card, there's more than one way to do it.
Can you pay your Lowes credit card with a debit card? ›
What payment methods does Lowes Card accept? Pay through doxo via Apple Pay, debit card, bank account or credit card.Can I use my debit card to pay my credit card bill? ›
Most of the banks allow you to make credit card payments using a debit card without any registration. You can directly enter your debit card details in the payment channel or use your debit card at the bank's ATM to make payment.Is Synchrony Bank online banking? ›
Synchrony Bank is a solid online bank with competitive interest rates on savings, money market, and CD accounts.How do I access my card statement? ›
You can view your credit card statement online at any time by logging into your online credit card account and navigating to the statement information. If you've opted into electronic statements, your card issuer should send you an email every month when your new statement is available.Can you check your statement online? ›
Almost all banks and credit unions offer an option to view your bank statements online for free. The process varies from bank to bank, but here are some basic steps to follow. Log in to your account through the bank's website or app.